Home | Pictures | AdandSell | Company Profile

Saturday, December 01, 2007

StuVac.... I love it




the session is finish.... glad to pass all the exams (and glad with the marks as well)... It's student vacation now.... and almost three months. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go home in this StuVac.... but fortunately, I have an opportunities to work as a full time programmer in an IT company in Sydney... a fun job... hehe..... at least I don't need to be well dressed (something that hard to do for me, heheh.... my wife always complains about that).... Those Unfortunate and fortunate things are really hard choices actually... It means that I won't be able to be my wife's companion (physically) when she gives a birth to my beloved son. But, anything that I do, will always for them. It will be better for our family future. Lord will make a way........

(Wondering to cut my hair soon)

No comments: