Home | Pictures | AdandSell | Company Profile

Friday, December 14, 2007

No Vacation :(

Recently, I was so stressed with so many things. Mostly because of wondering the birth of my son in this early January. So sad when I realize that I can't be a companion physically to my wife while she gives a birth to our son. It was just a month before I departed to Aussie when I married...But here, I learn new things specially on how keeping up the spirit even when I were far away. I feel glad and so happy that my wife always supports me since I realize that I'm weak physicologially actually.  Lord will make a way.
Last three weeks, I was imagining that I will have a great vacation this summer. relax... enjoy the holiday, Christmas at Sydney, etc..... Yeah, I still enjoy my activity, but not holiday actually :(. Now, I work as a full time programmer in a Sydney based company. And also, I develope a shopping site which will be launched soon (different company). Hem, but thanks I still have time for myself, my family, friends and God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulate to be a father :-)

a-ehm said...

Still a father to be...
thanks Liang....
see you at Liquid Vision :)