Home | Pictures | AdandSell | Company Profile

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A father to be.....

Last night, I was laying down in my room and I saw the sky which was so beautiful. I did not know what was it means, but I really enjoyed it. My apartment is an old apartment (very old perhaps) but it's really cozy. Large room with sun room, television, and of course cheap (perhaps the cheapest room in Sydney?). But I do love to live in here with my beloved friends who make me happy when I'm homesick, he2....
Ups... back to last night... My old Nokia phone rang, there was a text message. Slowly I opened it and yay... my wife said that Aji jr is a boy......... Suddenly, I woke up and pray, thanks God for your kindness, for all your gift to me, my wife, my family, my friends, and my baby..... This weekend, our baby is seven month old... two month to go, we will have a cultural ceremony at my home in Klaten. Hopefully, our baby will bring joy to the world.... Hem... any suggestion for name? but please do not use your name, he2....

No comments: