Home | Pictures | AdandSell | Company Profile

Monday, October 29, 2007

What I've done so far

It has been almost 6 month since I came in Sydney.... many things I have done here, travelling, studying, sleeping, he2... I do need to evaluate my life here... yes, a reflection. I've just remembered when I was in high school, I must write a reflection every day, hiks... that's why my homepage called "carpe diem"... seize the day. I enjoy living in Sydney, but Indonesia is the best for me, he2.... It's a kind of milestone for me to do more and more for other people, especially my students and my environment.
When I was teaching my students, I always encourage them to do more and more, hard work, but don't forget to enjoy your life. Hard work is a must, yes it is... but enjoy your life, pursuing happiness is more important than anything. A balance life will lead you to have a happiness and makes your life more exciting.
As a student, now I am trying to work hard all the time, but I always keep relax and enjoy what I've done..... So never ask me am I busy?, he2.... because I have no time to be busy. What is caused that? A good time management will be the most important aspect of your life. Have I worked hard? sure... In the past 6 month, I've done many things, and I have so many great experience, including passing Google internship programming test, Google phone interview, etc... even I must wait for any project from Google that suitable with my background.

So, here what I've done in the past 5-6 month...

- Google internship interview (I really enjoyed this step since I have a one hour interview with google maps developer and having experience to code in an online mode using google docs)
- Almost DB Nerd certification (yeah, I finally got it..... even I only in the 4th position, but I must work hard during this session to get the top ten)


- Google internship programming test (duh, this is the hardest thing that I've done so far... I must analyze many algorithms (AI, learning machine, etc), write the code, and find the optimal way of a 15 slidding puzzle only in 1 week, but I'm glad I've passed it)
- Database System course (my favourite subject, PL/SQL, Oracle, etc)
- Principal of Programming course (my favourite as well, really this one is not as easy as you think... but I enjoy it)
- Microprocessor and Interfacing course (my favourite lab, he2... using AVR lab board and doing something in low level machine, really interesting)
- Microwave Remote Sensing course (Wow.. my first impression in learning RADAR and satellite technology. Hopefully, in the future, I'll have a research in this field)
- Travelling arround Sydney (This is my favourite activities)
- Learning to cook (Oh, perhaps this is the hardest thing, he2)
- Another unfinished research, he2.. many ideas but lazy to implement.... but no worries I'll finish it in this summer vacation, he2....
- Other things that I can't tell you, he2...

Now, I'm facing the final exam and before that, I must submit some assignments... I do not want to delay all the work, so I've done almost all. Now, I will relax and enjoy some weeks before the final exam in my personal laboratory, he2....
So, never delay your work mates, he2....

No comments: