Home | Pictures | AdandSell | Company Profile

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Dear Country

My Dear Country

'Twas Halloween and the ghosts were out,
And everywhere they'd go, they shout,
And though I covered my eyes I knew,
They'd go away.

But fear's the only thing I saw,
And three days later 'twas clear to all,
That nothing is as scary as election day.

But the day after is darker,
And darker and darker it goes,
Who knows, maybe the plans will change,
Who knows, maybe he's not deranged.

The news men know what they know, but they,
Know even less than what they say,
And I don't know who I can trust,
For they come what may.

'cause we believed in our candidate,
But even more it's the one we hate,
I needed someone I could shake,
On election day.

But the day after is darker,
And deeper and deeper we go,
Who knows, maybe it's all a dream,
Who knows if I'll wake up and scream.

I love the things that you've given me,
I cherish you my dear country,
But sometimes I don't understand,
The way we play.

I love the things that you've given me,
And most of all that I am free,
To have a song that I can sing,
On election day.


Norah Jones...


-- what is happening to you my dear country. I heard many things happened to you. Many victims...
It is sad that the biggest part of you, the poorer, are still be the poorer...

Elections, which people say are part of democratization, will it really help them? Who knows....


"But the day after is darker,
And darker and darker it goes,
Who knows, maybe the plans will change,
Who knows, maybe he's not deranged."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Halo sobat bloger tertarik dengan bisnis online?
Kami start up dari jogja sedang membuat onlineshop dengan konsep, orang lain dapat ikut menjual produk-produk kami melalui blognya (affiliasi), yaitu dengan menjadi SAHABAT SATUGERAI.

Sahabat akan mendapat komisi dari setiap penjualan. Sahabat akan mendapat subdomain toko online (contohnya: tokoku.satugerai.com), di subdomain toko sahabat ada fasilitas untuk posting artikel. sahabat juga bisa memasang widget produk di blognya. Infonya di blog.satugerai.com atau bisa juga langsung mendaftar di sahabat.satugerai.com

NB: Ini undangan dari kami, bukan sebagai komentar, mohon dihapus saja jika dianggap spam.