Home | Pictures | AdandSell | Company Profile

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rest In Peace

My mobile rang last night... Someone told me that Mr. Willy Setiardja has passed away...



I remember him well... He is my Latin language teacher when I was in Seminari Mertoyudan High School.
He is a very smart person but very low profile.... He masters many languages such as Latin, Greek, Netherlands, Portuguese, English, etc....

I love the way he taught.... sometimes he forced us to learn the vocabulary, grammar, etc... but sometimes he told us ancient stories... the one that I love was Trojan Horse.

His house is in Jogjakarta, it's 60kms from Magelang (our school)... and he went there couple of days in a week by bus.... I met him when he was more than 60 years old... he still taught us with full of spirits.

His brother, Gunawan Setiardja, is a professor of law in Soegijapranata Catholic University.


Mr. Willy, there are hundreds of students who pray for you and thank to you..... be in peace... we love you.


Amo et facio quod volo
(I love and do whatever I choose)

No comments: