Home | Pictures | AdandSell | Company Profile

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First provisional mark of this semester

Glad..... that's what I feel now...


What I'm afraid about is just this subject... it's a Haskell thing which learn about inference rules, induction proof, virtual machine, exception, concurrency, etc... but all are learnt in the concept level and simulated by using Min-HS language....

The first day, there were about 20 students in the class....
The third week, it becomes about 13 students....
and after the sixth week, it just 5 I think....

Anyway... I tried to love this subject... it's very challenging...
However... it's too difficult, huh..... I just got 60% off all the assignment, 50% on the mid exam, and 70% on the final exam.....

I'm doing well on the other subjects... but I felt that I will not pass this subject....

finally the provisional mark has came.... and I got... CREDIT.... yay...... I pass this subject.....
and I got the second rank of 5 postgrad students...... so, possibly no one gets more than CREDIT for this subject... heheh.....

ClassKey: 08s2COMP9161
StudentID: 3228xxx
Name: Nugroho, Robertus Setiawan Aji                    
Program: 8682  
Plans: COMPCS       
Login: rsxxxxx
tut: tue14a
midsession_q1: 3/6
midsession_q2: 16/19
midsession_q3: 6/22
midsession_q4: 6/6
final_q1: 19/20
final_q2: 4/20
final_q3: 14/20
final_q4: 15/20
final_q5: 20/20
final_provisional:   66 CR 
rank:   2 /  5

It remains me on what I got from the last semester... I got the 10th position of 67 students... and it was CREDIT as well... If I'm not mistaken 22 of them were failed...

Well... study abroad is not as easy as we think.... but as long as we work hard... at least PASSED is easy, hehehe...... 

No comments: