Home | Pictures | AdandSell | Company Profile

Friday, September 05, 2008

First Sentence Syndrome



What a title....?

yeah, I don't know....

I used to write papers now... I need to supply 5000 words paper each two weeks..., I have written research proposals, reports, etc....
So, it's not my first time.... But, why the problem is always the same.... I confuse on how should I start my writing.... hiks....
Yeah,  theoretically, I know how to solve that problem (as what I always suggest to my student -- when I was I teacher )... but, it's so difficult for me to push the keyboard and start writing the first sentence. The effort of doing that  is perhaps half of all the efforts on finishing the paper itself... 
I have the idea, I have the outline... But, not in English, not in Indonesia.. the first sentence is something that makes me like a stupid person (I do)....
So, if it is fine... then I will call it "first sentence syndrome".... 
Yeah.. I need medication, please help......

cheers,

No comments: