Home | Pictures | AdandSell | Company Profile

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Interoperability of Positioning Determination Technology

Well, it's not well written yet....
but this is my latest paper about:

Abstract

Currently there is no single position determination technology that able to provide ubiquitous location based service due to the limitations of each system. Hence, interoperability of more than one platform of technologies is needed to support the service. Interoperability can be achieved by creating layers that provide a common abstraction for the application and the systems. The study case is computer network architecture, which already implements the layering method to get interoperability of all different network devices. This common abstraction is important, especially for LBS software developer to create an application that works on all position determination platforms and to get higher quality of information. By having the common abstraction, hybrid location technology is happened. 


I decided to start my final project as early as possible.... and lucky me.... I have gotten the supervisor... and she said that instead of doing project... I'll be a research assistant for her research (my project will be a part of her research) as well.... 
And lucky me again.... the research will be related on what really I like about.... and actually, it is what I haven't understand about..... and it's related to the position determination technology (which I learn this semester)
Thanks God..... (especially for "hidden treasure" (as what Ling said) for me)....

cheers

No comments: