Home | Pictures | AdandSell | Company Profile

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Find the differences




Find the differences from pictures above (Einstein and his brother, he2....)!

Einstein was born in Germany in 1879. A great physician, but loves classical music and plays violin as well. He2... perhaps he was just like me: put the bow above the violin string and plays "meditation from thais" when stuck to something. Perhaps he played the violin just before he found the relativity theory... (ha2... perhaps I will found something after mastering the Toccata and Fugue by Bach)

For some people, listening to a music or playing a music instrument will be a great way to relax yourself and enter the beta situation which leads you to work optimally. There are a lot of music genres, you should find the most suitable one. But, for some people, it will be different from time to time. For example, In the morning I do like to listen to Baroque classical music which gives me spirit and wakes me up. I love to enjoy it while I'm having my breakfast and cup of tea.. (not wine he2..). In the afternoon, I do like to listen to soft blues music, which leads me to have a twenty minutes sleep, he2...
Dream Theatre, Queen or other rock groups will accompany me every evening with their skilfully music, Inspire me to learn anything that I want to learn. Then in the night, pop music with love theme will always sounding in my atmosphere, he2... Usually I get new idea in this period of time (10-12pm), then followed by chatting with my wife or friend till drop, ha2....

===
The picture of Einstein is taken from http://www.larouchepub.com/spanish/lhl_articles/2006/0714_ataque_india.htm

No comments: