Home | Pictures | AdandSell | Company Profile

Monday, August 13, 2007

Long time no see

Hi mates, long time no see. Sorry, I was struggling with so many activities (including travelling, he2...) Hem, Few days ago, my wife sent me a picture of my baby in her womb. So,let me introduce my kid (I don't know what's the gender and let me don't know till he/she born). He/she (people usually address an infant with "it" but I don't want... he/she is not something, but someone) still 3 months and hopefully will born at January next year. Unfortunately, I can't accompany my wife when she will give a birth to my kid. I can't take the reunion airfare (A facilities for Ausaid student to go home if he/she don't bring her/his family). I must wait for 12 months to get it. It is not worth if I fund the trip by myself, he2... It's better for me to work here at summer and save the money for my baby (and my wife surely... don't be angry babe, he2...)
I have so many plan including having some researches with some colleges. I will tell you later about this.

5 comments:

HI said...

congratulation aji...i suggest if you got cheap airfare..you must go home..(baby born is always worthwile..)

a-ehm said...

ha2.. Rumi, yup.. That's what I want. Or, just wait for a couple of months and I'll go home on Ausaid account, he2..

Anonymous said...

Hei rumi, let i introduce my self. I m ling, thnks for ur suggestion. I would be happy i aji cud go home, but, i m (quite) okay if he cudnt. I agree with u that babyborn is always worthwhile.. hehehe, just wait for any good chance to go home (i think).
linggar

a-ehm said...

he2... such a lovely wife... so wise. I still find another way to meet you babe.

HI said...

hi Ling, the best wishes for you and your first baby...