Home | Pictures | AdandSell | Company Profile

Friday, August 31, 2007

Letter from my friend




Ji (Sorry mate, I change it since it will be read by many people, he2...) , it's really nice to hear from you.
your stories and your experiences make me start to dream again....and again...
i really want to go abroad...learning many things there...visiting beautiful places...
then going home with abundant knowledge to share...hmmm. ...sounds nice...
what you have done is an inspiration for me...
making me never stop dreaming...and wake me up to face the life....
good luck mate....
no worries...

life will lead you to places that you've never known...
but love will lead you home....


if you have any information about any scholarship. ....please let us know....
best of luck for you....
take your time....

====

Many thanks mate, I'm trembling to read your letter, he2... I know that you can... If you have any problem, just let me know... Sorry to post your letter here, but I will keep it anonymous, no worries... Let your spirit be a spirit to others. This is my third months I have been here, and I really want to go home (homesick fever) he2.... So many challenge here, specially when I really miss my wife, family, friend, environment, pollution (bwahaha).... Before, I never dreamt to study to Australia, he2... Germany was the best for me, so I learnt "Mine name ist Aji, Ich komme aus Klaten, Ich wohnen in Semarang, ..." he2... Now I realize that Australia is closer to Indonesia and I'm suffering from homesick fever (but it's still 1100$ for the return ticket, he2), How if I live in Germany, ha2.... However, I found many interesting things here, many friends, interesting culture, beautiful landscape, interesting objects, great study methods, many things that you can adopt for a better life, he2....
I learn that faithful friendship, travelling, rapid communication with your family will help you to face this problem, he2... How long will I stand.. I don't know ha2...

I always remember my community (Pak Mul, ex Seminarist community) words "Amo et Facio Quod Volo" which means I love and do what I have chosen

So, stop your dream now, realize it, he2... do your best. About scholarship, ADS program will be closed at September 7, 2007. Just go to http://www.adsjakarta.or.id for more information. I'll help you if you have any problem.

Cheers,

No comments: