Home | Pictures | AdandSell | Company Profile

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Kuringgai, The Great Walker



Saturday, July 14, 2007... I woke up early and caught the bus to Central Station. There, I met Dian, Ichsan and Jati. We bought 4 train tickets to Mount Kuringgai.
Mount Kuringgai is located 60km north of Sydney. It has a great view and it is one of a national park in NSW.

The great North Walk sign.... jati and me (right)



We decided to take the Great North Walk route from Mt. Kuringgai Station to Berowa Station. It was 10km (5 hours walk)
I can say that it was a fantastic journey. We walked along the river and finally found a lake (unfortunately we didn't go to the lake because it was 5pm and we must catch the train)

The Leader... A-ehm




Dian and Ichsan..





I do believe Indonesia's bush walking or national park is better than here. The different is that in here, everything is well maintained: safety, clean, etc... If our park is maintained well... I think I'll not spend my weekend to go to the mall, he2.....

No comments: