Home | Pictures | AdandSell | Company Profile

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Another two days vacations....



It's not because a national holidays, it's caused by flood in Jakarta. I have another two days vacation because the electricity in "Wisma Budi" didn't work. It just bored for me. I prefer to have a class than stay in my boarding house. Why? because I already have a weekend for take a rest and doing something other than in the resource center. I just watched some movies and Linggar and Cristopher Abimanyu concert. Hem, they sang "the prayer" together, that's way I'm proud of my fiance. She has a high quality of sound, smart and mature..... (he2...). I'll give some pictures of them as soon as possible.
It's more than two weeks since I met my fiance, also my family. Hem, I miss u all.... see you

No comments: