Home | Pictures | AdandSell | Company Profile

Sunday, January 28, 2007

A journey to Taman Anggrek Mall.....




I wake up late that morning. I have a date with Elis and Wulan (my pre-departure program classmate at IALF) to go to Taman Anggrek Mall. But unfortunately Wulan must look for a boarding house for her sister. I went to Sarinah Plaza by busway and met Elis there. That was the first time I use busway. It was a first good impression about Jakarta's transportation. Maybe this was a good decision made by "Bang Yos" to develop a mass transportation.
Finally, we met at Sarinah Plaza and continued our travel to Taman Anggrek Mall. Firstly we go to Ratu Plaza by taxi and then we use the "kopaja 66" bus to Komdak (it's a place near the Metropolitan Police Department). We change our first bus with other bus to go to Taman Anggrek Mall. It was an interesting place because it was a big Mall and I have never seen it before in Semarang. (hem, so poor I am)... Just walking around and we not found any laptop store there cause Elis need to buy a new laptop. We just share about anything and it made me comfortable to this city.
We went home at 3pm but I decided to go to Ratu Plaza and walk around to look for a card reader and buy my daily needs.
Hem it was a good journey for me. That was my first experience take a walk in Jakarta. It was my first experience to go by bus in Jakarta (or maybe in other city because I usually drive my own car).
At least I have a good impression about Jakarta in terms of friendship and transportation....

see you in my next journey....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you are doing here is excellent in terms of acquiring a writing habit. I hope that you will share this with others in the group - it will be good to get some written communication going in the group and blogging is a good way to achieve it.

Anonymous said...

from sarinah thamrin to taman anggrek actually u just need one bus(213 non ac,kampung melayu-grogol or patas ac 11, the same route).btw u choose a right mall to look computer and its equipment that is ratu plaza. ambassador mall is another choice as well(and also closer from rasuna said/IALF).mangga dua mall is best choice,more shops,cheaper price,more ("bajakan")software shops.u just need one trip by busway to kota station and continue with one angkot to arrive there. (it is a late suggestion, rite?).have a nice vacation anyway.